Sunday, October 9, 2011

YWAM, Hawaii, Gods Moving :)

(sneak peak at my home for the next three months)

Okay so i do recognize that i haven't blogged
 in days. . . 
okay weeks. . . 
okay months. . .
So i guess i have some life catching up to do :) 
 God has been teaching me a lot lately 
that he is never late, 
never early, 
ALWAYS on time!!

Currently I'm in YWAM 
at University Of The Nations
In Hawaii.
I know what your thinking
i have a rough life :) 
Just so you know I'm 
surviving just fine :) 
Someones gotta suffer 
might as well be me. . . hehehe 

Some Sweet Updates. . . 
Okays so first i have seven roommates!! 
Two from Canada,
One from China,
One from Netherlands,  
One from Finland, 
One from Germany, 
And one from America.
We are so blessed 
that are God speaks 
multiple languages!!!

My sweet roommate from China 
Sings worship songs
in the shower
what a BEAUTIFUL 
way to start and/or finish the day :) 
the best part is 
i know the songs but 
she sings in chinese 
there is something moving about hearing
songs i love
in another language!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment