Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sleep, Who Needs Sleep??

About one week ago i was sitting down
ready to do a bible study
enjoying my sweet sweet summer 
of doing nothing with 
 a yummy cup of coffee 
next to me 
and the summer breeze 
coming in through my door. . . 

When my phone rang
 it was one of my mamas.
Her little one has MRSA on her leg 
and cant be a daycare
 for the rest of the 
week. 
So i didn't what any kingdom worker would. . . 
Bring her over ill watch her!!

I have a new found compassion 
for these moms 
because getting off work at 12-1 am 
and being up at 7am 
takes strength
and coffee. 

So here is an update on miss haylie
she is better but had to have emergency 
surgery on friday night to remove the infection.
Today is her first day back to daycare,
hints having time to blog. 

Power to you mamas out there that can do both!!
Cause i sure couldn't.
Since last wednesday i got the opportunity 
to laugh, clean up a few blow outs, 
and catch that little trouble maker 
scattering 100+ cards around my house!! 

I have had some intelligent conversations 
revolving around babies, horses, and 
toy toy (also known as toy story) 

One thing i have learned is that though
this ministry that God laid on 
my heart 
to start i got the privilege of easing 
the burden for one mom for four 
days and i couldn't be more filled with joy. 

P.s.
 it takes a two year old one hour to walk ten blocks :) 
if you cut the top of a leak resistant cup it begins to leak 
sticking things in the couch is always funny :) 
and hiding medicine in oatmeal 
doesn't work.

"I can do all things through christ who strengthens me" 
Philippians 4:13

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    My name is Jaclyn and I am just in the beginning stages of our adoption journey. I am trying to make connections with other parents who have gone through this amazing process. Please feel free to join me in my journey.

    http://adoptutah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete