Wednesday, June 8, 2011

African Flu?? Okay :)

So i have spent the last twenty-four hours yacking and hurting. I woke up tuesday night at 12:10am puking and couldn't sleep all night. I had a bit of a fever too. Poor ladies that i was sleeping with were trying to help me the best they could but all i really wanted was my mama. Then i thought of all those little babies down at Sanyu that don't have a mama when they get sick. When there little bodies just need someone to hold them and rub their back they don't have that. Goodness it breaks my heart. So who wants to bring some african babies home???? I DO I DO :) So i got some medicine yesterday and passed out for 18hours straight and i now feel like a new person :) Please pray for health on our team!! Savannah and Allei are sick now and they are both under 18 so im guessing they really miss their mamas!!

1 comment:

  1. Courtney!!!

    HI!!!! As you can see, I am not in your suitcase, and therefore did not make it to Africa :( :( but I wish I was there with you!! I'm so glad you are feeling better! I've been praying (and will continue to pray) for you, the crew, and the little ones :) I do miss you, but I am so excited for you and everything God has planned for this trip! Oh, and thanks for doing this blog I'm enjoying keeping up with you. :)

    Love, Lacy

    ReplyDelete